I'm Rahul, a recent graduate from Gnomon School of Visual Effects, currently based in Miami, FL.
I have been working extensively in Houdini for the past few years and love a challenge and coming up with procedural setups for FX.
I would describe my art style somewhat more on the realistic/cinematic side, and that is definitely one (among others) of the areas I want to work in and explore further.
SUMMARY OF SKILLS
• Building procedural and efficient setups for pyro, flip, particle and rigid body simulations using Houdini.
• Capacity to visualize, analyze and replicate dynamic behaviors of physically based simulations from reference.
• Ability to work with a wide variety of rendering workflows including USD / Solaris.
• Expertise in lighting and shading FX to seamlessly integrate with live action plates.
• Proficiently organizing and layering sequences for efficient rendering and compositing.